Tel : 087 9004766
Fax: 01 8901945
General Cardiology with a particular interest in valvular heart disease and ischaemic heart disease.
- MD Cambridge, UK
- MRCP London, UK
- MB. Cambridge, UK
- BChir. Cambridge, UK
- BSc. (Hons) St. Andrews, Scotland
- BSE British Society of Echocardiography (Adult Proficiency Accreditation)
Membership of Societies and Committees
- Chairman ASH Ireland
- President of the Irish Cardiac Echo and Imaging Group (I.C.E)
- Irish Cardiac Society
- British Cardiac Society
- European Association of Echocardiography
- British Society of Echocardiography
- Irish Hospital Consultants Association
- British Heart Foundation Junior Research Fellowship
- Merk and Lipha Travel Award
- Hughes Hall Travelling scholarship
- Kolbe Trust scholarship
Research Grant Awards
- British Heart Foundation Junior Fellowship (MD funding).
- British Heart Foundation Junior Research Fellow (supporting an MD fellow).
- European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Thrombosis (in collaboration with Professor A Masseri, Rome and Professor John Martin, University College Hospital, London).
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Hermitage Medical Clinic
- Beacon Hospital.
- Februaary 2010-Medical Director Irish Heart Foundation.
- Graduate of Cambridge University.
- Kings College Hospital London National Cardiology training scheme
- Radial Angioplasty course Clinique Pasteur Tolouse France
- Basic angioplsty course University Hospital Leuven Belgium
Peer Reviewed Publications
Over 35 peer reviewed publications.